Legal information on data protection
In TRAVELSTORE Group we understand that the use of your personal data requires your trust. We are subject to the highest privacy standards and will only use your personal data for clearly identified purposes and in accordance with your data protection rights.
The confidentiality and integrity of your personal data is one of our main concerns.
WHAT COMPANIES COMPETE THE TRAVELSTORE GROUP
The TRAVELSTORE Group in Portugal develops its activity through the entity, Travel Store - Prestação de serviços de viagens, SA., with headquarters in Campo Grande, 35 - 1A, registered with the Commercial Registry of Lisbon under the single registration number and (hereinafter "TRAVELSTORE"), manages the website www.grupotravelstore.com, and promotes the Allways, Travelstore, Emotionstore and Lab brands owned by TRAVELSTORE in Portugal.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
TRAVELSTORE Group is responsible for the processing of the personal data of its customers and / or potential customers.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be collected and processed in the following situations:
• After a commercial agreement, your company will grant us your personal data, essential for the management of your trips.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES AND WHAT BASIS CAN YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE USED FOR
Your personal information will be collected and used for Customer Service and Marketing and support to EU rule n.° 261/2004 from European Parliament and Council, purposes. According to the data protection legislation in force in the European Union (the General Data Protection Regulation), the use of personal data must be justified by at least one legal basis for the processing of personal data. You can consult the explanation of the scope of each of these grounds. *
The legal basis applicable to the collection and use of your personal data for customer service and marketing purposes is your consent.
* Legal basis for the processing of personal data
• When you have given consent to the processing of your personal data;
• How much processing is required to conclude or execute a contract with you;
• When the treatment is necessary to fulfill the legal obligations to which the TRAVELSTORE Group is subject;
• When treatment is necessary to achieve a legitimate interest and our reasons for using it prevail over your data protection rights;
• When treatment is necessary for us to testify, exercise or defend a right in legal proceedings against you, us or a third party.
WHICH PERSONAL DATA CAN BE COLLECTED
Data collected by TRAVELSTORE Group:
Name; address; email; telephone; mobile phone
Date of birth; citizen's card number; date of validity of citizen's card; passaport number; date of validity of the passport; place preference in air travel
Name of the company to which he belongs, which he performs in the company; Department; area; employee number and cost center
Customer satisfaction ratio; purchased services, date of purchase and price;
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA SAFE
We use a variety of security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to help protect and maintain the security, integrity, and availability of your personal information.
Although data transmission via the internet or website can not guarantee complete security against intrusions, we and our service providers and business partners make every effort to implement and maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal data in accordance with the applicable data protection requirements. Among others, we have implemented the following:
• Restricted personal access to your personal data based on the criterion of "need to know" and only within the scope of the purposes communicated;
• Transfer of data collected only in encrypted form;
• Storage of highly confidential data (such as credit card information) only in encrypted form;
• Protection of information technology systems through firewalls, in order to prevent unauthorized access to your personal data; and
• Continuous monitoring of access to information technology systems in order to prevent, detect and prevent the misuse of your personal data.
• Regulation (EC) No 261/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 11 February 2004 establishing common rules on compensation and assistance to passengers in the event of denied boarding and of cancellation or delay of flights and repealing Regulation (EEC) No 295/91
DURING HOW LONG WE RECEIVE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We store your data only for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
Once the maximum period of conservation has been reached, your personal data will be irrevocably anonymized (anonymised data may be preserved) or destroyed in a secure manner.
WITH WHOM WE CAN SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND HOW WE KEEP IT SAFE
We guarantee that your personal data that are exported outside the EEA will be handled in accordance with appropriate security measures.
Your personal data can be transferred to US-based service providers who have joined the US Department of Commerce with the US-EU Privacy Protection Shield.
Please contact us * if you wish to request the availability of specific safeguards information that have been applied to the export of your data to suppliers / service providers located outside the EEA.
Your personal data is stored on the protected servers of our suppliers / service providers, being accessed and used exclusively under our policies and standards (or equivalent policies and standards of our suppliers / service providers).
* Contact Details of TRAVELSTORE Group and the Data Protection Officer
Data Protection Officer
Travelstore Customer Service
Telephone line: +351 213565300, available from 8 am to 8 pm from Monday to Friday
Portal Grupo TRAVELSTORE: https://www.grupotravelstore.com
HOW YOU CAN CHANGE OR WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT
You may at any time change or withdraw your consent, with effect for the future.
To withdraw your statements of consent submitted to the TRAVELSTORE Group, simply send your claim to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACT US, YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS AND THE RIGHT TO SUBMIT CLAIM TO YOUR CONTROL AUTHORITY
If you have any questions regarding our use of your personal data you should contact the Data Protection Officer at: email@example.com
Subject to certain conditions, you may have the right to request us to:
• provide you with additional information about how we use your personal information;
• provide you with a copy of the personal information you have provided to us;
• we provide the personal information you have provided to another party responsible for your treatment at your request;
• We update any inaccuracies in the personal data that we retain;
• erase personal data whose use is no longer legitimate;
• limit how we use your personal data until the complaint is investigated.
Their exercise of these rights is subject to certain exceptions intended to safeguard the public interest (prevention or detection of crimes) or our interest (maintaining professional secrecy).
If you exercise any of these rights, we will analyze them and we will respond, within one (1) month.
If you are dissatisfied with our use of your personal data or with our response after exercising any of these rights, you have the right to submit a complaint to your supervisory authority in Portugal (National Commission for Data Protection - CNPD. São Bento, Nº 148, 3º, 1200-821 Lisboa | Tel: 351 213928400 | e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).